Terms for Survey Submissions
By submitting material to the Service Zones Survey (the “Survey”) on https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge that TCLPfiber is the administrator (the “Administrator”) of Service Zones. Service Zones is a demand aggregation tool enabling the Administrator to collect grassroots’ desire for better broadband and pre-sell Internet connections in your area. Service Zones is proprietary software as a service of COS Systems Incorporated or its affiliates (“COS”) and all rights, title and interest in Service Zones is held by COS. You acknowledge that COS is not responsible or liable for your or the Administrator’s use, operation, access, maintenance, installation, or modification of Service Zones.
By submitting any response (“User Submission”) online in connection with completing the Survey, you hereby waive any privacy expectations that you may have with respect to any such User Submission, including any comments, photo, video, or other data or information submitted by you to the Website.
- You agree to provide your name, mailing address, telephone number and an e-mail address as a way of verifying the source of your posting and as an alternative method of communication if we need to direct additional help or resources to you.
- You agree to use your name when submitting your User Submission. Anonymous submissions will not be included in survey results.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Administrator at https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net, and its affiliates, subsidiaries and related parties shall have the right, but not the obligation, to publish or display the result of your User Submission, in whole or in part, in any format or media, whether now known or hereafter developed.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Administrator (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net) may use, collect and assimilate the User Submission for any legitimate purposes including, without limitation, for statistical purposes and to improve its services and products.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Administrator (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, related parties, sponsors and “champions” may contact you by telephone, e-mail and other methods to inform you about the progress on the project presented on (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net). A “Champion” is an end customer like you who has chosen to be involved in getting his or her neighbors interested in bringing high-speed internet to your area. You have the right to opt out of receiving future emails, text messages or telephone calls in accordance with applicable law. You do this by contacting the Administrator at https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net/Home/Contact.
- You agree that, in connection with your use of or response to this Survey, you will not submit any material that is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy or that otherwise violates any law.
- You represent and warrant that any submission made by you in connection with this Survey is original to you and any publication of your User Submission by the Administrator (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net) or its affiliates, subsidiaries or licensees will not violate the intellectual property rights, including copyright, of any third parties.
- You are solely responsible for your User Submission.
- You hereby agree to hold the Administrator (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net), and its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees and assigns harmless from and against, and hereby waive any right to pursue, any claims of any nature arising in connection with the inclusion in, publication via or display of material submitted via this Survey.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Administrator shall have no obligation to post, display or otherwise make (or continue to make) publicly available any User Submission submitted by you, and may, in its sole discretion, remove, edit, modify or delete any material submitted by you. The completion of the Survey and the User Submission will not result in any obligations of the Administrator (https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net) to provide services or products.
- You acknowledge and agree that COS is a third party beneficiary of the rights and benefits granted to the Administrator under these Terms for Survey Submissions and shall be entitled to enforce all of these terms and conditions.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Administrator with respect to this Survey.