What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or our customer portalals?
When ordering or registering, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site or our customer portal, respond to a survey or enter information on our site or our customer portal.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up to be a champion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize the user’s experience.
- To improve our product and services in order to better serve you.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Any Credit Card transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled. It will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly.
However, you can still participate in surveys and register your address.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice and the ability to opt-out. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
Also understand that our customer on https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net will have access to the personal information collected about you.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website besides any ones our customer on https://tclpfiber.servicezones.net decides to add.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
We use sophisticated encryption and authentication tools to protect the security of your personal information that you share with us. Unfortunately, however, much like offline transactions, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we take every precaution to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to or from our Websites, and you do so at your own risk. Rest assured, once we receive your transmission, we will do our best to protect its security on our systems. Remember to close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our Websites. This is to ensure that others cannot access your account, especially if you are sharing a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place such as a library or hotel.
- Protecting against security threats, abuse, and illegal activity. We use and may disclose information to detect, prevent and respond to security incidents, and for protecting against other malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity. For example, to protect our services, we may receive or disclose information about IP addresses that malicious actors have compromised.
- Auditing and measurement. We use information for analytics and measurement to understand how our services are used, as well as to fulfill obligations to our business partners like developers. We may disclose non-personally identifiable information publicly and with these partners, including for auditing purposes.
- Maintaining our services. We use information to ensure our services are working as intended, such as tracking outages or troubleshooting bugs and other issues that you report to us.
- Research and development. We use information to improve our services and to develop new products, features and technologies that benefit our users and the public.
- Laws and regulations. We also use information to satisfy applicable laws or regulations, and disclose information in response to legal process or enforceable government requests, including to law enforcement.
California Do Not Track Disclosures
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
You do this by contacting our customer on https://tclpfiber.servicezones.netHome/Contact
firstname.lastname@example.org or https://www.cossystems.com/contact-us/